Functionality is there, just not as obvious as before.
I can only see 60 odd posts through that going back to 2004, however there are gaps in-between. This is just down to the update and will slowly get everything back to normal. The main plan of the update was to get back to a stable site with no viruses on it before moving to get the rest of the functionality going.
When I answered your post in this thread I was going on what I remebered from two days ago.
I happened to like how it was working then because all the posts I made from the day I joined were shown. Even the ones in the "Basic" forum. I never understood why they wanted to keep you from seeing the posts in the Basic forum when you searched all your posts. I also didn't like the 500 posts that it was limited too. Of course if you have 20 or 30 thousand posts you may not like having to search through that many either. 8)
The "Find all Posts" link has been changed since I logged in two days ago. The "Find all Posts" link doesn't work properly for me now either. I only see 18 posts going back to the 26th when I click on my "Find all Posts" link. It was while replying to another post of yours that I realized I was having the same problems as you. http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/corrections-suggestions/site-update-28240-3.html#post768264
Thanks again wheelsup, I sorta - kinda have something workable. I click on that red fraction button (whatever that is), then View all new Posts, then Search function, then Single content posts, my username, and search. that brings up all the new posts I've answered
Horse, thank you, we all understand how much you have to do, so whenever you can. I'm pretty sure a number of us would like to see "My replies" return as an option. Going through "my profile" is semi-workable but it lacks the useability features thar "My repiles" had.