Nascar, NFL, MLB and NHL.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I just can't get enthusiastic about baseball (even though I've tried)
But there's just not enough action PLEASE don't take offense! The only sport I can enjoy is football I've been a N.Y. Giants fan since the early '60's
I used to have an absolutely terrible temper :evil: when I watched the game but I've cooled off a lot! :| When football season is over, it's so hard for me to get used to it! :cry:

I just can't get enthusiastic about baseball (even though I've tried)
But there's just not enough action PLEASE don't take offense! The only sport I can enjoy is football I've been a N.Y. Giants fan since the early '60's
I used to have an absolutely terrible temper :evil: when I watched the game but I've cooled off a lot! :| When football season is over, it's so hard for me to get used to it! :cry:
I like football more than Baseball.

NHL Boston Bruins
NFL Buffalo Bills as its local
Baseball Montreal Expos:mad: :mad: don't like AL at all
Basketball as a a great Canadian stated he'd rather watch gay people read instead of basketball
MLS Toronto FC

For me, my favorite sport and team is NFL, and the 49ers. Been a fan ever since the 80's with Joe Montana. Chris is right, the last 10 years has not been easy.

Don't worry, it is going to come to an end. Singletary is going to turn this team around. I truely think the Niners will be in the Playoffs next year!

It is going to happen! Life long fan of the Niners, been so since the 80s! I will never give up on this team, but I need a winning season again! I am a Niner Faithful!

NFL- Houston Texans (I know, I know)

NASCAR- Tony Stewart, because he is a race car driver and not a poster boy for a corp. Great guy regardless of his tough guy image.

NBA- couldn't care less about b-ball, unless the Rockets are in the playoffs.

MLB- Houston Astros, Nolans Ryans team; boy do we need another great pitcher.

MLS- Houston Dynamo . I am a hardcore fan!

Christ, 2 Giants fans!!! uugghhhh!!!

:)

Chris, I hope the Niners come through. The only team over the years that I really liked besides the Eagles. All the players seemed to have some class. Until frickin' TO.

Agree 100% Njaco, I think that was one thing the Debartello (not sure spellng) and the coaches back in the 80's always stressed. And I cannot really think of one 49er except for TO, that did not have class.

NHL Boston Bruins
NFL Buffalo Bills as its local
Baseball Montreal Expos:mad: :mad: don't like AL at all
Basketball as a a great Canadian stated he'd rather watch gay people read instead of basketball
MLS Toronto FC
The Montreall Expos don't exist anymore.

NFL: Dolphins.. do like the Bears and Vikings though [AP rocks].
NHL: Minimal viewing but, Panthers.
MLB: Tampa Bay Rays.
Nascar: No, just no.

LoL, Last week they came out on the field and they had "Nationals" spelled "Natinals" on their jerseys . This is a MLB team.......ROTFL.

And I know a ton of people that were pissed when the Raiders went from Oakland, to L.A., and some still weren't happy that they are now the Oakland Raiders again. Fans are fiercely loyal, and very seldom ever like change like that.

NFL: New York Jets (Favorite player, Joe Namath)
MLB: New York Yankees (Favorite player, Mickey Mantle)
NBA: Don't care (Was a Celtic fan until John Havlicek retired)
NHL: Don't care
NASCAR: Don't care

TO

NHL: Oilers/Blues - Dan hates me for this one, but the Oil because they're the local team and it's hard not to cheer for them. The Blues because of Paul Kariya. He's been my favorite player for years, since he was on Anaheim, and I've followed him around.

Frankly, I don't care about any of the other sports. I just can't get into them. CFL football is ok, but only because it's local. I don't enjoy watching cars drive around in an oval for hours, and basketball is just boring. Don't even get me started on baseball, I hate that sport...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back