New Member from Colorado

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

P40NUT

Airman 1st Class
Sep 15, 2010
Colorado
Just returned from Pearl Harbor. Went to the Pacific Aviation Museum on Ford Island, saw some of the old warbirds, flew in the flight simulator and now I have the fever again for the old planes.

sign0016.gif

G'day P40Nut, welcome from Aussie, nice to have join us.

Hello and welcome from England. The prescribed treatment for aerofever is suggested as a weekly inhalation of Avgas fumes, followed by exposure to the roar of a V-12, preferably as often as possible. If this doesn't work, then regular visits to war bird shows are suggested. It's recommended that tissues are carried to counter the drooling .......

Thanks everyone. Here are a few pics of the Pacific Aviation Museums collection of WWII aircraft. (Sorry about the quality of the pics, I'm not much of a photgrapher.)

Attachments

• ww2pic1.jpg
    ww2pic1.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 82
  • ww2pic2.jpg
    ww2pic2.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 94
  • ww2pic3.jpg
    ww2pic3.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
The pics look OK, but are too big for the forum. Could you re-size them to around 800 x 600 px ?
See the notes at the top of the forum contents page , under 'Image Dimensions', for guidance.

Sorry,

Didn't realize the pics were so big. I have fixed them.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the place.

Was in Pearl Harbor in Aug. 1967, but they wouldn't let us off the ship.
Just paused for four hours to re-fuel, then headed to SDiego.

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back