New member is new. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FlyBoy737

Recruit
Jan 27, 2013
Hey there! Just joined today and thought I'd try out the site so here's a little info about me: I'm a scale model builder and an aircraft lover who has enjoyed planes for a few years now and I have good knowledge of aircraft. I think I'll have a nice time around here as I love to look up new and/or weird planes and this forum seems to be a nice place to start. I build tanks but mostly in 1/35th but my major model subjects are planes and my current project is Italeri's 1/72nd Vickers Wellington Mk.1C and it's coming along good and I might just put up a thread of my build for it so look for that soon! Anyways glad to have joined as just cruising around the forum seems nice so don't let me down!

Thanks guys! I'm liking the forum so far, I added a thread as I am looking for color photos of the Vickers Wellington interior. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Welcome from England. I doubt you'll have much luck finding colour shots of a Wellington interior (there's only 1 and a major part of one left), but there are some B&W shots in the Squadron Signal book, and I believe a couple of shots in the forum gallery.

G'day and welcome from Oz.

If you're interested I have a Warpaint Series No 10 book on the Wellington with some internal black and white pictures, loads of profiles and some drawings. PM me your email and details of what you would like and I will see what I can come up with.

Hello and welcome to the forum from another newbie who builds 1/35 scale tanks as well as aircraft. There are some incredibly skilled modellers on this site (I'm not one of them), and some great tutorials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back