New member - Pompiliu92

Pompiliu92

Recruit
6
0
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Hello gentlemen, my name is Popescu Pompiliu-Ion, I am a WW2 fan and found your site while searching for data and informations about romanian made airplanes for the game that is in alpha testing "World of Warplanes".I wanted to remind our citizens and players and other people/countries that we haven't forgot our history, our heroes and the legacy they left.From what I understood there is a chance that after the game is released, planes from smaller countries like Romania are to be added.If you have any questions about me please go ahead, because I do not know what else to say :|.Have a good day.
 
Greetings from Poland. :wave:
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to the forum!
 
Thank you gentlemen for the worm welcomes, please call me Pompiliu, Popescu is my family name.
 
Welcome to the forum. 8)


Wheels
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back