New Member - Spherical

Spherical

Airman
79
0
Joined
Jul 9, 2010
Hello good sirs, my name is Tama. I currently reside in the cold south of New Zealand. I've had this account since very early 2010 but completely forgot about the site, it was only recently while searching for model advice did I restumble upon the site and so I've decide to become relatively more active and maybe dig into a group build when ever the next one may be.
 
c0140.gif

G'day mate, welcome aboard and for reference the next GB starts 1 Feb and the theme is 'Your favourite aircraft of all time' which in effect is an open book for anything that flys.
 
Welcome to the forum!
 
Hello and welcome from England, where it's wet - as usual!!
 
good to see you back!
 
Welcome to the family
 
@A4K Currently am living in Dunedin, but moved down from Christchurch a year before the earthquakes hit.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back