new sig ideas...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If you dont mind Eric I will post this here just to get my siggy up. I dont want to start a thread just for it.

This was my first attempt at playing around with my graphics program. I think it is pretty good for a first attempt.

Attachments

• hartmannsiggy2.JPG
    hartmannsiggy2.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 333
I think that nose glass is just blended into well with the background.

I need to play around with my program some more and learn the tools better such as fading and what not.

I want to try and make a siggy that incorportes my military time with the Blackhawk and then some WW2 aircaft faded into it as well.

hmmmmmmm ... Chris your sig almost looks like a full on winter setting though Erich looks a little pale, I think he needs another Bier. What do you think of taking his pic out and leave the 109's ?

Yeah like I said it was my first attempt and I will have to get better at it. I am working on a better one now. Just need some more time to actually work on it.

Chris the camo bird reminds me of the far north camo used by 109's of JG 5. It was suppose to bust up the overhead look as JG 5's craft flew over the Finnish bay and swampland

Well here is my new one. Baron von Blutwurst made it for me. This will be my permanent and one and will not change.

Attachments

• DerAdlerIstGelandet.jpg
    DerAdlerIstGelandet.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 160
I thought about reducing it a bit, but thought it would take away from the picture of it all, so decided to leave it, and you know what it is not much taller than yours, I measured them out to check.

yes I know you do that is why you have it Chris. try visualizing without Moderator and the white ww2aircraft.net on it......much more effective and simplified I feel but again it's your sig and your call

I used to do advertizing for years, my brothere still does advet. graphics in southern Cali along with another job

nice subtle change by the way on your old sig theme

E ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back