new sig ideas...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i like it but do feel it'd be more effective if all the mods had a similar style of signature so it's a bit more universal if you get me, at the moment it's jsut adler showing off about being a mod :lol: but yes it is a nice change..........

This will be my permanent and one and will not change.

i realise i'm not really in any position to say this :lol: but i hope you don't mean you'll keep this one forever because i think you'll need to change the picture at some point, keep the frame though

actually there's an idea, why doesn't the baron make a universal frame for the mods, and then you just fill the hole with whatever picture and your name so you can change it occasionally?

Independently on what Erich suggested, I cut off the edges and added some shiny borders. I think now it looks better, but it's just my opinion...

Attachments

• deradleristgelandet_smaller.jpg
    deradleristgelandet_smaller.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 109
the lancaster kicks *** said:
i like it but do feel it'd be more effective if all the mods had a similar style of signature so it's a bit more universal if you get me, at the moment it's jsut adler showing off about being a mod :lol: but yes it is a nice change..........

i realise i'm not really in any position to say this :lol: but i hope you don't mean you'll keep this one forever because i think you'll need to change the picture at some point, keep the frame though

actually there's an idea, why doesn't the baron make a universal frame for the mods, and then you just fill the hole with whatever picture and your name so you can change it occasionally?

I like that idea about mods having similar sigs, thats kinda cool. But then again I also see it as them all having a dress code or something. I like it on one hand and don't like it on the other hand. Different personalities on this forum is one of the best parts and that personality is party expressed though your sig.

So for me I don't know what the hell I think..... yes I do lets leave it up to the mods to discuss let them choose :lol: .

Well I did not ask him to put it on there. He just did that when he made. I have to say though he did a very good job making the siggy.

However the more I think about, the more I like it the smaller way too.

Attachments

• deradleristgelandet_smaller.jpg
    deradleristgelandet_smaller.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 557,106
I like both of them.However there should be more light on the P-51 like on the current one.But it is my opinion only.What's more I like - the font you have used for signature.:D

Thanks. My wife is a font collector, she has hundreds of them, which I have copied over to my machine. The first new one's font is called "Black Adder". The second one is called "Sambora".

Funny with the lighting as both pictures were taken within a few minutes of each other, but the sky had some scattered clouds and I was using all auto settings in those days. The problem with all auto settings is that the pictures are inconsistent and the prop is frozen.

well Eric you can't go wrong with the "Stang"

I'm thinking about changin my whole approach again .......... ah what this time ?

I'm not done experimenting quite yet...

Attachments

• c17_DSC_9859.jpg
    c17_DSC_9859.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 145
  • f-16_DSC_0037.jpg
    f-16_DSC_0037.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 235
  • heritage_DSC_9354.jpg
    heritage_DSC_9354.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 191

Users who are viewing this thread