Newbie JU88 1/48 and my JU87 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bell214

Recruit
Nov 26, 2010
Buddy thought it would be a fine idea to install 1.5v brushless motors, and nav, position lights. Kind of cool to see lights out!

Attachments

• _MG_0055.JPG
    _MG_0055.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 221
Last edited by a moderator:
Libya. Right click for view image. Sorry for the size!

Attachments

• IMG_0015_1.JPG
    IMG_0015_1.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_0030.JPG
    IMG_0030.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_0036.JPG
    IMG_0036.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_0039.JPG
    IMG_0039.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 233
Last edited by a moderator:
I re-sized the pic. It probably wouldn't load because the pics are far to large. Check the signature section on some tips to re-size a pic.

Are these your models?

How the hell did that happen?? Both threads were merged? hhmmmm.

My question is how a 'newbie' does a model such as that.

I have done that. There is no reason for keeping them both separately. Recently , I have noticed that many of new memebers here posted pictures of all their models as separate threads . But there has already been existed one for that titled Post Your Models in the section.

The matter of who made a model it is the different thing. The diorama with the Ju-88 and the Fw190 in the background seems to look familiar. So you might be right.

The JU88 and 87 pictures with the 190 in the background have never been published via the internet nor paperback to my knowledge. I do appreciate that some question my integrity. Makes the work more worth it. The 88 ,87 have only been entered in one exhibition on the west coast. The JU88 was my tenth build. 1/48 scale, resin interior (That hurt to close up). Thank you for the help resizing the pics! I built the diorama in order to have the power supply run through the 1/48 APU cart. The JU87 Hasegawa out of the box. JU88 Dragon kit With AIRES resin cockpit. tires.

The JU88 and 87 pictures with the 190 in the background have never been published via the internet nor paperback to my knowledge. I do appreciate that some question my integrity. Makes the work more worth it. The 88 ,87 have only been entered in one exhibition on the west coast. The JU88 was my tenth build. 1/48 scale, resin interior (That hurt to close up). Thank you for the help resizing the pics! I built the diorama in order to have the power supply run through the 1/48 APU cart. The JU87 Hasegawa out of the box. JU88 Dragon kit With AIRES resin cockpit. tires.

Welcome to the forum! Fantastic modeling!

No worries. Its just excellent work just starting again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back