NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Week: 12-4
Overall: 87-56

This weeks Picks:

New England Patriots 27-10 Detroit Lions
New Orleans Saints 21-14 Dallas Cowboys
New York Jets 34-28 Cincinnati Bengals
Green Bay Packers 31-20 Atlanta Falcons
Pittsburgh Steelers 27-6 Buffalo Bills
Cleveland Browns 23-17 Carolina Panthers
Houston Oilers 17-13 Tennessee Titans
New York Giants 25-15 Jacksonville Jaguars
Washington Redskins 21-14 Minnesota Vikings
Oakland Raiders 25-22 Miami Dolphins
Kansas City Chiefs 27-13 Seattle Seahawks
Baltimore Ravens 14-10 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Philadelphia Eagles 23-20 Chicago Bears
Denver Broncos 24-14 St. Louis Rams
San Diego Chargers 23-21 Indianapolis Colts
San Francisco 49ers 27-16 Arizona Cardinals

I agree but dey still da Cowgirls. I don't know about Green Bay and I'm hoping the Eagles of the last few weeks show up and not the team from the first few weeks. Hoping for your Niners to win.

Well it appears done there little boy Jenkins saved the day with the strip.It almost looked like Peyton had a whole set of plays that the Cowboys had not seen for 5 plays 89 yds 1:08.You have to give credit were due and the Cowboys are playing better ball.

Now it's time to root against the JETs

I know Chris it was like a different team clicking on all eight both O&D only word I can put to it "Focused".I told the Wife what did they see when the CB's went in the lead "death on the door" and the team said "not today" got me.

its ok wwere 9-2....you don't have to worry...yet...

Hey the worst we can end with is 9 and 7.....but the Dolphins and Bills games should be a breeze so I hope for atleast 11 wins.

New England, PIttsburgh, and Chicago will be tough......

The oldest football league Championship is today the CFL Grey Cup the trophy goes back to 1910 today Montreal Allouettes (named after 425 Sqn) play the Saskatchewan Roughriders

The Broncos are a total disaster. The owner made a big mistake by hiring McD. Sometime in the future McD might be head coaching material but he obviously is too immature and with not enough experience to be an NFL head coach. Bolen is ill and needs to sell the Broncos before it gets much worse.

Niners up 14-3 right now. Gore took himself out of the game after rushing for 52 yards in the first 8 minutes of the game. Seems to hurt himself. Niners still have 79 yards rushing in the first quarter.

Looking good so far. If the Niners win, they still have a shot at the division with 3 more games against division opponents in the last 4 games.

I am thankful for Derek Anderson! Made me feel better about the 49ers QB problems. He is terrible! Happy to see the running game stay strong after Gore took himself out of the game. Not sure if the strong running game is a testament to the 49ers offense, or the lack of defense by the Cardinals! Either way I'll take the win! Defense had some good moments too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread