NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's old news Chris it's like the boss says"what have you done for me lately" Saints 14 Vikes 9 tough D game.

That was pretty cool Alder.....lol. I've always had a soft spot for the niners. here's to kickin the Hawks butts on sunday. Go Redskins as well.
Oh, and the Saints have the best record in the NFL.......:p

That was pretty cool Alder.....lol. I've always had a soft spot for the niners. here's to kickin the Hawks butts on sunday. Go Redskins as well.

I will be honest. I actually have a soft spot for the "Aints" now. It was a story book victory for them last year.

Vikes - Saints opening game was a snoozer? I feel asleep for about a third of the game due part because of Illness and part due to Childresses lack of ingenuity in offensive play calling. O-line will be the downfall of this team. Need two guys in the backfield to protect Favre from sacks, while somewhat effective it just seems to me that is 1 or two offensive players that are not in the mix to make a play.
Question, when Bryant McKinney twisted his pinkie and had to go to the locker room, why did he have to be carted off? Must have really hurt;)

I REALLY don't care for the Redskins now! :)

A few people around here say to look out for the Ravens. Anybody agree cause I don't see it.

I REALLY don't care for the Redskins now! :)

A few people around here say to look out for the Ravens. Anybody agree cause I don't see it.

Good offense, questionable on D. Without Reed they're not the same; Lewis is old.

Ravens should have no trouble putting points on the board.

TO

Jets tomorrow night....let go!

Jets got a pretty scary secondary Revis, Cromartie, Wilson, Pool.

Jets D will be good but they may have trouble running the ball against the Raven's should be a good game!

It does not bode well when the rusher with the most yards is the Quarterback.

Thats his strong suit always has been enen at the Falcons use to hate it.ESPN radio was talking about that very thing on the way home last night basically sounded like he was a bright spot and has something to prove to the NFL.

What a crap start to the NFL season. The Niner are getting slaughtered.

Why?

1. The O-Line is not doing its job.

2. Alex Smith sucks!

It was a very disappointing game. I was looking forward all weekend to the game yesterday, and it was a free preview weekend for Sunday ticket too! That was a crappy end to a great weekend, deflated my whole day yesterday. Smith is the weak point for the team, and I have had a feeling for several years that he is a lost cause. His performance last night proved it. I am thinking after 6 years, the 49ers cannot wait for him to "mature" anymore. It's time to concentrate on someone else.

I watched the 9er's game, they had their chance's early,couldn't get it done. The monentum was on their side, Two TD's maybe even 3 and different ballgame. Can't go by one game. How about that call against the Lions.....sad, just Sad.

Coors, this has been standard operating procedure for Alex Smith since he has been in San Francisco. One game he'll play good, then terrible the next. He's too unstable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back