NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Week: 8-8
Overall: 8-8

My picks for this week:

Green Bay Packers 27-6 Buffalo Bills
Baltimore Ravens 17-10 Cincinnati Bengals
Carolina Panthers 14-10 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Kansas City Chiefs 21-17 Cleveland Browns
Tennessee Titans 17-9 Pittsburgh Steelers
Dallas Cowboys 24-14 Chicago Bears
Atlanta Falcons 21-10 Arizona Cardinals
Philadelphia Eagles 24-10 Detroit Lions
Minnesota Vikings 27-9 Miami Dolphins
Seattle Seahawks 13-9 Denver Broncos
Oakland Raiders 10-3 St. Louis Rams
Washington Redskins 21-20 Houston Texans
New England Patriots 24-21 New York Jets (Overtime)
San Diego Chargers 17-10 Jacksonville Jaguars
Indianapolis Colts 24-14 New York Giants
New Orleans Saints 23-20 San Francisco 49ers

Freakin Eagles. How do you come close to losing an 8 point lead in the last 6 minutes? Running to hit instead of running to tackle, thats how! uuggghhh.

Have the Cowgirls lost yet?

Agreed. When was the last time a rushing QB won a Superbowl? As great an athlete as Vick is, he is a mediocre NFL QB.

Think Cobb is in for Sunday. He has been released to play. Not positive he will but he most likely will.

Looking forward to MNF tonight, with the 49ers taking on the Saints. Will be a tough game for the 49ers, I am afraid they would have to play a perfect game for any hope of winning.

The defense is good enough to beat the Saints, just hope the offense is up to snuff.

I agree, the 49er Defense is 2nd to none this season. The problem is the Offense. We have a great playmakers in the Running Backs and Recievers (Tight Ends and Recievers), but we are really lacking in QB. If Smith can not turn his season around and get something done, we need to let him go.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for Alex Smith to have a breakout game tonight! I could not agree with you more Chris, he either needs to start producing soon, or it's time to look to someone else.

Brad Childress is an idiot!!! Take 3 points when you can get them!!! 0-2 Vikes and I bet they have all they can handle with the Lions this coming weekend.

Last edited:
Coors, I don't think you will have to worry too much. As much as I love my Niners, the Saint's wont have to work to hard to beat us. The Niners will beat themselves. Look at the Niners opening drive. Holding penalty and then center botches it by hiking the ball into the stratosphere causing a safety. Whole other class of football...

Still don't think the Saint's fans have anything to worry about, but the Niners seem to have turned up the heat...

Edit: 14-9 for the Niners, 3rd Qtr. Now we have a football game!

Last edited:
Man, those Niners played an awesome game tonight on both sides of the ball. A few mental errors, and a @#$@ load of bad luck. My saints were owned tonight. Itès not over yet, 1 min left.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back