NFL 2011 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't feel bad H - his brother/cousin/whatever doesn't know how to tackle. I think if I was the Def Coach in Philly I would teach how to tackle all week. Whatever happened to wrap'em up? And like I said about Kafka, I want Young.

Don't feel bad H - his brother/cousin/whatever doesn't know how to tackle. I think if I was the Def Coach in Philly I would teach how to tackle all week. Whatever happened to wrap'em up? And like I said about Kafka, I want Young.

I wanna see Kyle Wilson supposedly revis mentored him well...

Screw Cromartie

Last Week: 10-6
Overall 30-18

This week:

Chicago Bears 27-20 Carolina Panthers
Buffalo Bills 24-10 Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns 21-17 Tennessee Titans
Detroit Lions 24-20 Dallas Cowboys (Even though I think Detroit is due their first loss, might change this before Sunday)
Houston Texans 17-14 Pittsburgh Steelers
New Orleans Saints 26-14 Jacksonville Jaguars
Minnesota Vikings 27-17 Kansas City Chiefs
Philadelphia Eagles 23-20 San Francisco 49ers (I hope I am wrong, but I don't think our offense will be able to do enough)
Washington Redskins 27-10 St. Louis Rams
New York Giants 30-26 Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons 24-9 Seattle Seahawks
Green Bay Packers 31-14 Denver Broncos
New England Patriots 23-20 Oakland Raiders (NE Defense is just terrible,but gotta go with Brady in this one...)
San Diego Chargers 30-14 Miami Dolphins
Baltimore Ravens 24-21 New York Jets
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 23-20 Indiannapolis Colts (The Colts are starting another QB...)

Philadelphia Eagles 23-20 San Francisco 49ers (I hope I am wrong, but I don't think our offense will be able to do enough)

With our D-Line? All you have to do is run all day! Maybe throw a bomb to our Vera Wang corners - they may notice when you do!

Like I said, I hope I am wrong. This is certainly a statement game for us. If we can come out and beat Philly, then we can say that we are on the way back up.

Last edited:
I live overseas so I pay for the NFL Gamepass. It is kind of expensive, but I get NFL football 24 hours a day 7 days a week and I can switch between every game on game day. Plus it all comes in HD.

Last edited:
Nice pics. Gonna say Panthers win and Lions win in by atleast 2 TD's. Texas/Steelers will be real close like you picked(probably best game to watch). If your man can hold onto the ball , Niners kill'em with the run game. My Saints should roll over Jags but because I spoke they'll probably lose!!! We'll see if Jets have any jam this weekend as well. I also get all NFL / MLB NHL games mostly in HD. Not cheap but well worth it.

Good pics again and I gotta agree the Steelers may lose this game. The Texans are no easy win and the Steelers O-line is really banged up. Mario Williams should have a field day.

I can't wait to see what that young D-line for Detroit does to the Cowsheep. Suh is going to have a lot of fun. Wish Fairley was ready to play but his foot is still healing.

My Picks

Lions 24 - Cowboys 14
Panthers 10 - Bears 27
Steelers 31- Houston 27
Titans 17 - Browns 20
BIlls 28 - Bengals 24 another late win )
Redskins 17 - Rams 20 (While the Redskins look good I think the Rams at home will be playing for their first win)
Vikings 10 - Chiefs 13 (Two really, really bad offenses thus far. Not that their defenses are good I just don't think either one will get anything done.)
49ers 14 - Eagles 21 (While the eagles O-Line, and LB core looks horrendous I think at home the Eagles win this one)
Saints 28 - Jaguars 13
Falcons 24 - Seattle 9
Giants 14 - Cardinals 20 (Expect Fitzgerald to have a monster day.)
Broncos 17 - Packers 31( GB's defense has looked nothing like it was last year so even a team like the Broncos will put up points)
Dolphins 14 - Chargers 31 (....)
Patriots 24 - Oakland 30 (Okay, so the Pats have 5 key starters out today...4 are on defense and McFadden had a field day with the Jets I think its the same with the Pats)
Jets 20 - Ravens 24 ( Not expecting a bounce back after last weeks loss....hope for the best but expect the worse.)
Colts 14 - Bucs 20

Go Niners!!!!

What a game! All Eagles until Halftime and then they 49ers showed some heart and came back and beat them Eagles! Way to go!

Hats off to Alex Smith as well for not panicking and playing a damn good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread