NFL 2011 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not get the numbers on the 49ers rout of the Bucs yet, kept missing a recap on sportcenter. I'm very hopeful the 49ers performance is a sign of things to come!

Good maybe we'll get a good young WR in the draft and come back next year.

I've picked the Jets to loose....And I think next year (If thats the schedule rotation) we'll see you next year. Again I never said he was elite I think you guys should learn a little more about the Jets program (Offensive COordinator specifically!!!!!) and then make your opinion on sanchez. Our OC needs to go. The Patriots game screamed PASS THE BALL!!! and he decides he was gonna run it run it run it.

Look the talents there...this bonehead of an OC doesnt know how to use it.

He wont:

*Throw back shoulder passes to Burress
*Motion LT out of the backfield to create a mismatch at LB
*Throw more quick routes.

Also the Pats final drive our DC put in the pass coverage package and our run stoppers at DL were out.

I enjoy your guys' opinions.

Those Panthers are gonna start winning soon. Their a fine team, I think they've played everyone tough. Their sort of like the Bills last year. It's seems like we're in the middle of a changing of the guard sort of speak.

Jets made a point of

Not criticizing the OC.....they traded Derrick Mason yesterday for a draft pick

The Jets have a lot of draft picks this year...maybe we can finally get some decent young talent at WR

Adler, you know you want to kick the s*** out of that horse.......

Pittsburgh should win this weekend, playing Jacksonville at Hines Field
49ers are going to have a tough weekend playing at Detroit. 4-1 vs 5-0. Good game.

Jets should win this weekend too. The Dolphins are horrible and they are playing in NY.

Well all we can do is sit back and realize we can say anything we want but its just words on a screen and has no impact on the game.

What has me super concerned about the Jets front office is why they're not signing anyone?

*We have 9 million dollars in cap space and Kaczur from NE is still a free agent OT who is pretty good and what we need.
* Derrick Mason was traded for a draft pick

It seems like were just piecing our offense this year and the Jets have their eye on someone for next year (hence the reason why they are carrying money over from this year). I dont see them resigning Plax which leads me to believe they could try to sign Braylon Edwards back, he's young, big target and knows the system.

Or they could just be lazy s****

Last edited:
PS. I just read the 49ers lost Joshua Morgan (WR) for the season. Time for Mr. Crabtree to earn some of that money!!

Yeah that sucks, but that is also Football. I hope he gets well quickly and can make it back before a playoff game (if we make the playoffs). He was having a really good year.

leads me to believe they could try to sign Braylon Edwards back, he's young, big target and knows the system.

If the Niners are really getting better and are for real, I see him resigning in San Fran. Money is not an issue for us either, the Niners have lots of money...

Last edited:

He very well could but he also could come back cause we have the money as well.

Less than hour to go and we take on the Detroit Lions. This should be a good game. If both teams show up, then it will be a "street fight". It is going to come down to a turn over and the game could go either way. Going to be very tough for my Niners to stop the passing/receiving attack. Looking forward to it either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread