NFL 2011 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Giants...good game by the bills but the Giants D-Line was too much.

If the Cowgirls win (Don't expect them to) and we win tomorrow were right back in this thing.

Last edited:
There was no penalty on that fumble by the Pats cause the ref couldn't come up with an excuse fast enough that would give the ball back to the pats.

Go Cowboys!!!

So far it has been a great game day.

49ers established themselves as a contending team and the Cowsissies got beat.

Hopefully Miami will learn how to win tonight.

It was a good game Chris. 49ers had a few dumb penalties and turnovers which kept the game closer than it should have been, but am extremely happy and over all thought it was a good game. Harbaugh has done great things so far in San Fran!!

So far it has been a great game day.

49ers established themselves as a contending team and the Cowsissies got beat.

Hopefully Miami will learn how to win tonight.

I suppose you'll say this every week against whatever team the jets are playing......haha honestly why do you care the Jets aren't even in your division. And your gonna run away with tht division because of the Cardinals, Seahawks and Rams...

Attachments

• La.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
I suppose you'll say this every week against whatever team the jets are playing......haha honestly why do you care the Jets aren't even in your division. And your gonna run away with tht division because of the Cardinals, Seahawks and Rams...

You really can't handle the fact that someone does not like your team.

Get over it Harrison. The NFL does not revolve around Rex "The Mouth" Ryan and the Jets. You will be okay, I promise.

You really can't handle the fact that someone does not like your team.

Get over it Harrison. The NFL does not revolve around Rex "The Mouth" Ryan and the Jets. You will be okay, I promise.

Well Dolphins couldn't learn to win, Matt Moore thought he was bold and tried throwing at Revis...2 Ints for him and one 100 yard return for a TD.

Minus the first quarter the offense finally clicked and its nice to see what a talented group of guys can do when they have their stuff together.

May have been against the dolphins but it was a satisfying win!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqOmNYnUNo4

Last edited:
Not a chance. Harbaugh should take lessons from rex on how to shake another coaches hand.
I had heard there was some action between the two coaches, I'll try to find a clip of the altercation and see what happened.
Ok, found a clip. From the video I saw, Harbaugh was excited about the win, and was excitedly running out to mid field with his arms in the air. He got to Schwartz, and shook his hand, and gave him a pat on the back. Schwartz turned around, and then a split second later went running after Harbaugh. Harbaugh was overly excited, and maybe did not need to be celebrating the win so much, but it looks to me like Schwartz made a big deal out of nothing. Hands were shook, and each should have went on his way. I think Schawartz was a little sore at the outcome of the game, was frustrated at the loss, and took Harbaugh's celebrating personally. Both coaches met in the tunnel and apologized immediately afterwards, no fines were deemed necessary, so the situation should be a non issue. It was a heat of the moment, and in hindsight was not that big of a deal. Here's a link to a video clip of the altercation, you tell me.
http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/10/16/was-schwartz-justified-in-being-upset-with-harbaugh/

Last edited:
Exactly, it really was blown way out of proportion.

Oh and Harrison, good on ya for deleting the part of the post you did. I am sure that everyone here would start bombarding you with reasons.

Oh, and on more important NFL news...

Carson Palmer has been traded to the Oakland Raiders.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...erms-to-acquire-bengals-palmer?module=HP11_cp

While I think this is a good move for Oakland, and while I think he is a solid QB. I think the trade was way too expensive. Cincinnati received a 2012 1st Round Draft Pick and a future draft pick that is conditional and could become another 1st rounder. He is not that good, or at least good enough to cost that much.

Last edited:
My Saints lost , kinda sad but the Bucks played well. They played with more heart i thought . A loss for the Bills and Lions was probably a good thing for both moving forward. Probably ground them a bit. How about those Niners, WOW !!!!! I've been putting them as the underdog most games thus far, No more !!!

Sean Payton took a beating as well. Needed to have surgery after breaking his Tibia and tearing his meniscus. Talk about a dedicated Coach, still tried to call plays from the bench.

Hope you get well Coach Payton. It is never good to see such injuries (players or coaches alike) for anyone, no matter who they are a fan of.

Exactly, it really was blown way out of proportion.

Oh and Harrison, good on ya for deleting the part of the post you did. I am sure that everyone here would start bombarding you with reasons.

Thanks

Honestly, I don't even know what to write in this thread anymore

I look for the behind the back angle where it looks a little more than the pat on the back. I really don't care about the issue I don't think it was not the gentle 'pat' on the back.

Last edited:
And jesus I know you said it earlier chris....Palmer is not worth a first round pick in 2012 and a second rounder (If raiders win a playoff game its a 1st rounder) in 2013.... Al Davis would not approve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread