NFL 2011 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Week: 7-6
Overall: 67-34

This week:

Baltimore Ravens 27-17 Arizona Cardinals (Are the Cards starting to think they overpaid for Kolb?)
Carolina Panthers 21-20 Minnesota Vikings (I really think the Cats are better than their record.)
Houston Texans 24-21 Jacksonville Jaguars
New York Giants 21-15 Miami Dolphins (Suck for Luck Candidate?)
New Orleans Saints 35-10 St. Louis Rams
Tennessee Titans 24-23 Indianapolis Colts (Suck for Luck Candidate No. 2?)
Buffalo Bills 27-13 Washington Redskins
Detroit Lions 30-21 Denver Broncos
Pittsburgh Steelers 24-21 New England Patriots (Could go either way though, this is more of a wish then a prediction.)
Cinncinati Bengals 21-9 Seattle Seahawks
San Francisco 49ers 27-13 Cleveland Browns
Philadelphia Eagles 24-21 Dallas Cowboys (Overtime win here, and more than likely more of a wish than a prediction. ;))
San Diego Chargers 33-20 Kansas City Chiefs

The Eagles better play better if they want a shot at the playoff's. The 2nd half schedule for the Giants is murder so I don't see them staying in 1st. The Cowidiots have the easiest 2nd half schedule, but they are so Jeckell and Hyde, you never know about them.

The Eagles better play better if they want a shot at the playoff's. The 2nd half schedule for the Giants is murder so I don't see them staying in 1st. The Cowidiots have the easiest 2nd half schedule, but they are so Jeckell and Hyde, you never know about them.

Is that counting the Jets? :lol:

Last week: 10-3
Overall: 77-37

This week:

Buffalo Bills 27-24 New York Jets (Overtime)
Dallas Cowboys 31-20 Seattle Seahawks
Houston Texans 20-14 Cleveland Browns
Atlanta Falcons 33-10 Indiannapolis Colts
Kansas City Chiefs 23-21 Miami Dolphins (They will atleast look like they want to win.)
New Orleans Saints 27-20 Tampa Bay Bucanneers (Not two weeks in a row.)
San Francisco 49ers 26-14 Washington Redskins
Oakland Raiders 27-9 Denver Broncos (How bad is Tebow...?)
Cincinnati Bengals 22-21 Tennessee Titans
Arizona Cardinals 30-24 St. Louis Rams (Playing for Draft Position.)
New England Patriots 24-20 New York Giants
San Diego Chargers 23-20 Green Bay Packers (GB is due a loss, and SD is pissed after last week.)
Pittsburgh Steelers 17-14 Baltimore Ravens
Philadelphia Eagles 23-17 Chicago Bears

Could go either way. But the two games Bills lost and the game against the eagles Fitzpatrick had a poor game against good secondaries.

QB's throwing at Revis have a 2.9 passer rating, QB's throwing at our #3 CB Kyle Wilson have a 49.4 rating (4th in NFL, granted against lesser talented WR) so if we can make them a one dimensional team it should be a win. But knowing the Jets none of this will happen so I don't disagree with the pick..:lol:

SWEEETTT! Just talked to Direct TV about canceling my service, not only did they offer me a cheaper rate, they added the Sunday Ticket for the rest of the season for free!!! Awesome! I can catch every 49ers game from here on out!!!! Nice!

Last edited:
I can hear Harrison stomping and wailing all the way down here! :)

I know, it must hurt him to realize that not everyone in the world is a Jets fan...;)

(Just kidding kiddo...)

Could go either way. But the two games Bills lost and the game against the eagles Fitzpatrick had a poor game against good secondaries.

QB's throwing at Revis have a 2.9 passer rating, QB's throwing at our #3 CB Kyle Wilson have a 49.4 rating (4th in NFL, granted against lesser talented WR) so if we can make them a one dimensional team it should be a win. But knowing the Jets none of this will happen so I don't disagree with the pick..:lol:

You are correct, it could go either way. I think it will come down to the running game. If Fred Jackson has a great game, and Fitzpatrick stays mistake free, I think the Jets will lose.

Last edited:
I think the Jets will win this weekend and I certainly don't want that because that leads to the Jets Fans planning the parade route for the Superbowl Win. Gotta like the Winnipeg Jets uniforms but the place doesn`t rate an NHL team (I spent a week in Winnipeg one day)

Score was basically 27-3....bills scored their TD during garbage time in the last 3 minutes.

Jets D was solid and the Offense looks better J! E! T! S! JETS JETS JETS

Glad you had a good football day Harrison, because mine sucked. Steelers lost and the Cowidiots won. Well, at least the 49ers won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back