NFL 2011 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
49ers win again! I would not call it a quality win, they sure shot themselves in the foot with penalties through out the game in an effort to keep it close, but a win is a win. Great season so far! The rest of the schedule should be easier than the first half of this season, Now the 49ers will get into more league matchups!

Very proud of my 49ers! Playing a great season so far. I just hat the idiots that say they are only 7-1 because of their easy division. We have only played one game in our division! We have beaten the Eagles, Bengals, Lions and Buccaneers.

The great part though, is that we still have 5 division games left! With that we should have the division wrapped up by week 11 and we have a really good shot at a first round bye week and home field advantage (until we have to play Green Bay of course...).

Definitely think we have the division wrapped up if the 49ers keep playing to the level they have so far. Not trying to look too far ahead though.

Big game this week if the Jets win we lead the division.

Brady will be pissed hopefully Metlife Stadium is rockin and Jets get a quick start.

Can somebody please explain to me why these corners were so highly touted?? They are the worst addition to the Eagles since Rich Kotite! Nonotme Assumedada is horrible!

Saints played better than the score, I can't figure them out. Tough loss for the Steelers. Did the Bills Play that bad ??? cause no way the Jets were that good..... 7-1, You must be on cloud nine. Nice job San Fran... Raiders, talk about implosion. Cowboys still suck. Will "Big Joe" be in New York for the parade this year????? Green and White ticker tape New York parade would be one ugly sight......It's like a nightmare.

Last edited:
Saints played better than the score, I can't figure them out. Tough loss for the Steelers. Did the Bills Play that bad ??? cause no way the Jets were that good..... 7-1, You must be on cloud nine. Nice job San Fran... Raiders, talk about implosion. Cowboys still suck. Will "Big Joe" be in New York for the parade this year????? Green and White ticker tape New York parade would be one ugly sight......It's like a nightmare.

Please watch the game before you make a post like this....honestly the Jets 2nd Quarter was awful (offense wise the D was solid whole game) but 1st, 3rd, and 4th were solid. The Defense showed Fitzpatrick things his harvard mind can't even understand. 2 INTs in Two plays for the Jets. Fred Jackson lost a fumble. The Jets dominated with a good D plan and a good O plan.

On 4th and 1 when the game was 2 scores and still in reach the Jets D stuffed Jackson.

Bills were exposed for not having a deep threat. There O is dangerous but lack a deep threat and thats what will hurt them. Since they traded Lee Evans

Please watch the game before you make a post like this

Chill out man, he only stated his opinion. How do you know he did not watch the game? Just because a team wins a game, does not mean it is because they did it because they were "good".

I happen to agree with him. I don't care what happened in the game, I still think the Jets are not as good as they think they are (or their fans think they are). I think the Bills played a terrible game though (not that I think the Bills are all that either). The fact that they played a terrible game says more than "how good the Jets are".

A lot of people think this. Did you know that your beloved QB Sanchez made the list of ESPNs "Most overrated players". I think he took 3rd or 4th this year.

It is okay to like a team and still criticize it. My team for instance (since I know you will bring it up ;)) is not the most talented on offense. We have a great Running Back and Tight End, a pretty good O Line and pretty good Receivers, but A. Smith is not that good, and probably never will be. If we want to be serious contenders we need to get a franchise caliber QB. Simple as that...

So, just go on liking your team, as you should...;)

Me too. I was dependin on Coors but now my Fantasy FB stats are all wrong!

:)

I agree with Adler. I love my team, want to go to the SB but hell, facts are facts - we have a good QB, some weapons on the O-Line, supposdly good corners but it is what it is. Regardless of all that, Philly still has the best FANS in the world!!!!!! :):):)

Chill out man, he only stated his opinion. How do you know he did not watch the game? Just because a team wins a game, does not mean it is because they did it because they were "good".

I happen to agree with him. I don't care what happened in the game, I still think the Jets are not as good as they think they are (or their fans think they are). I think the Bills played a terrible game though (not that I think the Bills are all that either). The fact that they played a terrible game says more than "how good the Jets are".

A lot of people think this. Did you know that your beloved QB Sanchez made the list of ESPNs "Most overrated players". I think he took 3rd or 4th this year.

It is okay to like a team and still criticize it. My team for instance (since I know you will bring it up ;)) is not the most talented on offense. We have a great Running Back and Tight End, a pretty good O Line and pretty good Receivers, but A. Smith is not that good, and probably never will be. If we want to be serious contenders we need to get a franchise caliber QB. Simple as that...

So, just go on liking your team, as you should...;)

I criticize my team as well. No pass rush with our lineman, O-Line has been sub par, safeties aren't that great, and WR need to get in a rhythm. But when the Jets played (in my opinion ;) ) their best game of the year against a very good buffalo team, its tough to look at comments saying they didn't play well.

But moving on, Pats this week, can't wait. If we loose we still have a chance to take wildcard with a tie breaker over the Bills.

Last week: 7-7
Overall: 84-44

This week:

San Diego Chargers 23-20 Oakland Raiders
New Orleans Saints 27-24 Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers 26-20 Tennessee Titans
Pittsburgh Steelers 23-17 Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns 21-13 St. Louis Rams
Buffalo Bills 30-27 Dallas Cowboys
Jacksonville Jaguars 27-16 Indiannapolis Colts
Kansas City Chiefs 23-14 Denver Broncos
Miami Dolphins 20-14 Washington Redskins (Just a feeling)
Philadelphia Eagles 30-19 Arizona Cardinals
Houston Texans 27-21 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Baltimore Ravens 24-3 Seattle Seahawks
Detroit Lions 23-20 Chicago Bears
San Francisco 49ers 23-20 New York Giants (Overtime, and the game could really go the way as well...)
New England Patriots 30-27 New York Jets (if the Patriots had won last week, I would say the Jets would win)
Green Bay Packers 33-20 Minnesota Vikings

I'll take Oakland, Dallas, and Harrison's Jets, but only because they are all at home and the Pats defense is a joke. Lot's of good games this week. GB/Vikings, Pats/Jets, 49ers/Giants, Lions/Bears, SD/Oak, NO/Atl. WOW. All could really go either way, except GB. Aaron Rodgers should have 400 yards Sunday.

Depends on some injuries for the pats. If their LB Spikes can't play and Saftey Chung can't play Jets should have a hell of a day on offense. If they play I think Pats may win just cause they've lost 2 in a row.

Found this ......

Attachments

• Harrisss.gif
    Harrisss.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 104
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back