NFL 2011 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravens need a kicker!!Go Giants esp.since those stupid Niners fans cannot seem to leave our NOLA forum still rubbing it in 4-5 days later.CRUSH THE WHINERS!!!

Ravens need a kicker!!Go Giants esp.since those stupid Niners fans cannot seem to leave our NOLA forum still rubbing it in 4-5 days later.CRUSH THE WHINERS!!!

You should have seen the Saints fans on our forum, the week before the game. They would not leave us alone and bombarded our forum, what comes around goes around. Do unto others as they have done to you. Don't be a sorry loser...:rolleyes:

Signed - A Stupid Niner Fan.

And now on to a serious and more important note, the game at hand...

Niners needs to pick up their game. Too many blown opportunities and they are allowing Victor Cruz way to much room to play. Not having a very good feeling about this game at this point. Hoping for a better 2nd half.

Last edited:
I have a feeling Kyle Williams just lost this game for us, by letting the ball touch his knee on a punt return and not picking it up.

Well that's it. Kyle Williams does end up losing the game for us. Fumbles the punt return in overtime. Good game Giants, you deserve it. Played a hell of a game.

As for my Niners. I am proud of you. Who would have thought we would be playing in the NFC Championship game? A hell of a season! Thanks for making it a memorable one.

Between the Giants and Patriots, I am for the Giants.

Great game. Glad the Ravens lost, sad for the 49ers, but happy for the Giants. SB should be a great game!!!! I want to say the Patriots will win just because of that offense, but the Giants defense is playing incredible right now. I think the Giants will take it, but I really don't care who wins. I'll just enjoy the game.

The long snapper for the Ravens ought to be fired, two awful snaps. One extremely low and the one to end the game really high. Wasn't Cundiffs fault, the laces weren't facing the uprights which caused him to push it left.

Giants have had some insane breaks this year

Falcons ineptitude on offense
Packers DB's and WR's playing attrocious
Kyle Williams
49ers dropping two sure INT's after slamming into each other

I can't root for anyone in the superbowl.

You should have seen the Saints fans on our forum, the week before the game. They would not leave us alone and bombarded our forum, what comes around goes around. Do unto others as they have done to you. Don't be sorry loser...

:lol::lol:Don't worry Chris I will not be over at the Niners site rubbing it in for the next week not even one day.We did have some azzhole that went over to the Lions site some tried to pull back for a full week what a jerk.I have to say Veron Davis is one of the best assets on offense the Niners have need acouple more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back