Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Usually surf between hockey and football the 49ers game made me watch football, you musta have been nervous Chris
Could be a Harbaugh v Harbaugh super bowl.
The 49ers Saints game was one of the greatest playoff games I've ever seen, and I've been an NFL fan since 1960!
I can never remember a QB bringing his team back TWICE, certainly not in the last four minutes of a game!
Alex Smith has arrived as an NFL QB. Wonder if they will let him wear #16 next week?
I'm not a 49ers fan but I'll be rooting hard for them against the HATED Giants!
TO
December 19, 2010 Eagles vs Giants!
LOVED that Niners game! What a rush! Now they need to spank the Giants. What the 'ell caused the Packers to implode?