I think we need to improve our secondary. That has been our weakest area all season long. It is still strong, but we are lacking a true shut down CB. I think we need to improve play calling as well. I think if a designed run had been used on that 3rd and goal with less than 2 minutes left in the game, we may have won the SB.
Oh and Kicker, we need another kicker...
If I had to rank our positions, I would rank them like this:
Coaching: A-
QB: B+ (Potential to be an A+, but more experience is needed)
RB: A (We are stacked at the position)
WR: B- (Crabtree has developed, but we need another solid Receiver. Manningham might be that when he is healthy)
TE: A
OL: A+
DL: A
LB: A+
DB: B-
K: F (When healthy and confident, he is an A, but it is time for him to go)
P: A
ST: B