NFL cancellin NFL Europe, possible International games.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey Lucky, I see you're from Scotland. WHy don't you check out the thread I put up about my high school band, the Kilties? See if you like the bagpipe section :D

I do not say these things out of ego. Rather, I speak from experience. Ever joined any anti-american forums just to tell off all the idiots there? That'd be me. Surprisingly, they didnt ban me for 3 months. I can't remember the name of the site, however :(

I still have your makeup bag Adler.....couldn't bare to use it. Will do Jugulator, bagpipes rocks! :lol:
Im feeling Lucky tonight I wonder if Jugulator would like some man love?

True Jugs. Since Adler is not gay and does not want my fishnet stockingsI wonder if I can donate them to a good cause? The boys are asking for me to give them a show down at the local boys club.

Like I said I agree. There are plenty of players that fake that **** just trying to get a call. Manytimes though it is real injury. It fricken hurts when you get hit in the ankles with some cleats.

Here you guys might like this. Here is a video of the Italian teams training camp.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRO626ImQek

Ummmmm No Blacks on the Italy team mate.
This was done as a joke, if anything the team resembles more Portugal.

As for NFL, keep it in North America.
Its so damn boring.

Ummmmm No Blacks on the Italy team mate.
This was done as a joke, if anything the team resembles more Portugal.

No **** shirlock!

Frankster said:
As for NFL, keep it in North America.
Its so damn boring.

That is your opinion. NFL is an awesome game. If you dont like it, then dont post in a thread about the NFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back