NJACO's Crazy, Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Speaking of too much money, how about these. The DeLorean and the Porsche are made of gold, solid gold - 22 carat for the Porsche. The silver car is just that...pure silver. These are NOT paint jobs.

Attachments

• g04301a.jpg
    g04301a.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 195
  • goldplatedcar2.jpg
    goldplatedcar2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 182
  • goldporsche.jpg
    goldporsche.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 164
  • silver14.jpg
    silver14.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 194
  • silver15.jpg
    silver15.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 194
Can't be solid guys. It would weigh as much as a large truck. Plated perhaps. Structurally you couldn't even open the hood without it folding in half with solid gold.

Usually arabs..rich arabs order this kind of cars..I know I read once some prince ordered from Ferrari a break version of one of the models..which one I can't remember but its the only break Ferrari in the world...

We used that therm here but after a quick search on wikipedia I found out that its also used in other countries.Anyway the Ferrari looked pretty strange, maybe I can found a photo of it on the internet.

I love the Delorean, Njaco. beign a HUGE fan of the Delorean, I've known about the 24k gold plated one in houston for quite a while ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back