Noob needs help

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey guys it turns out that log in / out was anot my problem. Mods will be interested to know that it was Google desktop that was interfering with the forum. The symptoms were that you would see your post but not replies to them for hours sometimes days. Thought you would like to know incase someone else complains with similar symptoms.

Cheers!

If I can my three cents.There is possibility of this.Some days ago I had to re-install Windows XP on my dude's computer doe to its failure.After that when trying Google we were asked many times to input a password which was shown belowe the prompt.Besides my friend had had some problems with both Mozilla Fire Fox and Internet Explorer before.Perhaps there were intoduced some changes in the WEB site.

Hey guys it turns out that log in / out was anot my problem. Mods will be interested to know that it was Google desktop that was interfering with the forum. The symptoms were that you would see your post but not replies to them for hours sometimes days. Thought you would like to know incase someone else complains with similar symptoms.

Cheers!

You can disregard Google desktop as in terfering with the forum. It worked for a time and now it is not updating again. Could it be security settings in my laptop or wireless router settings? I am really enjoying the forum and would love to get this fixed. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Nix nein donkey at de baunhoff

(13 years past GI German gibberish...our usual response to a question asked in German, that we did not understand. After the puzzled looks, we would try and figure out what was being asked.)

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back