Noob needs help

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Instal

Airman
Oct 3, 2007
Victoria BC
It takes as much as two hours before I can read my posts or responces to them. Is this normal or can I do something about this?:oops:

Not quite sure I understand.... It takes u up to 2 hours before u can read what u just posted???? It should be instantaneous Instal...

U click on post quick reply and its there, right underneath the post u were replying to...

Try usin the New Posts Tab at the top of the page to browse through new threads since u last logged in...

Les is right,you could do that in a wrong way.What about your computer?What is your Internet transfer?

I dont quite understand either. It is an automatic response. If it is taking 2 hours to load a page then that is your computer.

To be honest guys ,there have been some troubles with Internet recently.Sometimes ,especially If I try open threads where there are many pics uploaded or I try to upload more pics with a reply the delying is visible.But it has never lasted so long like Instal said.

As you can see an automatic translator is not enough to support my effords to speek German. :(

Ich kan ein bieshen verstehen. I can follow along for the most part. I will spare everone by bad spelling. I tend to do better speaking than writting. I can function much better after a couple of beers.

DBII

There must be a correlation between the love of warbirds and cracked personalities!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back