Official Sig / Avatar test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I see that you don't have an http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/ tag at the beginning of the code.

I added it but the pictures still doesn't show up.
I get a red X instead.
I am extremely curious why it isn't showing up after I did that.
This should work but it isn't...

[PHP][img]http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/attachments/signature-general-pics-upload/116618d1261786431-official-sig-avatar-test-thread-gg-new-year..jpg [/PHP]

Wheels

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go N4521U.
Copy what is in the code box into your signature line.

PHP:
[ATTACH=full]407067[/ATTACH]

The double dots ( .. ) before jpg was part of the problem.
year..jpg[/IMG]
The other problem is that you didn't use the tag at the front of the text.

Wheels

Attachments

• 116618.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 22
i give up..................................................................

Yep... you have really forgotten about the initial tag code.I have already fixed it.Now it should work.

Generally the tags need to use the URL address of a pic.That's way the incorrect form of the code is the main reason of not displaying of a picture.
Also this is a reason I hate these photobucket URLs and other ones from the net that aren't addresses of our own server.

The correct URL address should be taken from the menu of a pic properties.

Last edited:

It isn't showing because the address of the pic is incorrect.It should be an URL one pasted between these two "img" tags.

Thanks guys.

There was one awesome shot of a A-10 warthog but the darn thing is encoded and I can't get it to downsize. It was a shark mouth front on shot that was JUST too cool. Original image is 3000 x 1200 so I can't even repost it here.

These were the other two choices I had:

Attachments

• f_14_tomcat_5v3.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 105
  • AIR_F-15E_Firing_lgv2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 119
.... with your sign Dwight.

Attachments

• f14-tomcat-sunrise4b.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 113
  • f14-tomcat-sunrise4c.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 85,228