Official Sig / Avatar test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've been out of the loop for a few days now what with Christmas, visitors and a short stint in hospital, but time has not been wasted as I've been working on Photoshop and a new siggy for 2010. So mover to you guys for comment and a Happy New Year to you all.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Attachments

• Cloud 7BSilver FrameVMCornerCut1.jpg
    Cloud 7BSilver FrameVMCornerCut1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 597,455
G'day Vic,

Looking very nice. You have got a nice effect of the folded corner.So I guess my help is not needed any longer.

A Happy New Year !!!! :D

Thanks Wojetk and a Happy New Year to you, the corner took me a while, but I got there in the end. As for your help not being need, I wouldn't say that, I'm working on trying to fold a side flap at the moment using the pen, but keep coming across stumbling blocks. Give me time and I may get there, but if not, I'll come a knocking.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Hey Jamie, I took the liberty of updating your siggy. Kept the trademark profile, but changed the background a little. So, here's the new one...

Attachments

• resizexc2.jpg
    resizexc2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 33,043
Lucky and I've been trying to get it to work for the last hour to no avail. :mad: I keep getting the notice" remote file to big". It's smaller than my present siggy.:dontknow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back