Official Sig / Avatar test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looking good but it is too big.Please resize it to 600x200 pixels in size.

I hate going thru this !!!!!!!!!!!! I am just too bloody old for it I guess. But here goes nuttin!

Attachments

• GG new year..jpg
    GG new year..jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 3,757
I see that you don't have an http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/ tag at the beginning of the code.

I added it but the pictures still doesn't show up.
I get a red X instead.
I am extremely curious why it isn't showing up after I did that.
This should work but it isn't...

[PHP][img]http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/attachments/signature-general-pics-upload/116618d1261786431-official-sig-avatar-test-thread-gg-new-year..jpg [/PHP]
116618d1261786431-official-sig-avatar-test-thread-gg-new-year..jpg

Wheels

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go N4521U.
Copy what is in the code box into your signature line.

PHP:
[ATTACH=full]407067[/ATTACH]

116618.jpg

The double dots ( .. ) before jpg was part of the problem.
year..jpg[/IMG]
The other problem is that you didn't use the tag at the front of the text.

Wheels

Attachments

• 116618.jpg
    116618.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 22
i give up..................................................................

Yep... you have really forgotten about the initial tag code.I have already fixed it.Now it should work.

Generally the tags need to use the URL address of a pic.That's way the incorrect form of the code is the main reason of not displaying of a picture.
Also this is a reason I hate these photobucket URLs and other ones from the net that aren't addresses of our own server.

The correct URL address should be taken from the menu of a pic properties.

Last edited:
I see that you don't have an http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/ tag at the beginning of the code.

I added it but the pictures still doesn't show up.
I get a red X instead.
I am extremely curious why it isn't showing up after I did that.
This should work but it isn't...

[PHP][img]http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/signature-general-pics-upload/attachments/signature-general-pics-upload/116618d1261786431-official-sig-avatar-test-thread-gg-new-year..jpg [/PHP]
116618d1261786431-official-sig-avatar-test-thread-gg-new-year..jpg

Wheels

It isn't showing because the address of the pic is incorrect.It should be an URL one pasted between these two "img" tags.

Thanks guys. :)

There was one awesome shot of a A-10 warthog but the darn thing is encoded and I can't get it to downsize. It was a shark mouth front on shot that was JUST too cool. Original image is 3000 x 1200 so I can't even repost it here.

These were the other two choices I had:

Attachments

• f_14_tomcat_5v3.jpg
    f_14_tomcat_5v3.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 105
  • AIR_F-15E_Firing_lgv2.jpg
    AIR_F-15E_Firing_lgv2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 119
.... with your sign Dwight.

Attachments

• f14-tomcat-sunrise4b.jpg
    f14-tomcat-sunrise4b.jpg