Official Sig / Avatar test Thread (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

yeah i am still trying to figure that out....its small when i load it from the image on my desktop ( see below)...but when i go to the thread and follow the instructions like Les said... i get nothing. This is Marcel's work...he deserves all the credit.

OK actually did get it to work from the other thread..but still comes in too big ( on my computer its 269 x 100 ). and saw the other thread on sizing...i do have gimp ( never used it but now have a reason )...and will attempt to fix it when i get home.

Last edited:
ok lets try this again... how's this. sized to 600 x 2something. still too big or is it a go? GIMP is cool!! played with it for my av too..what do you think?

ok when i tried yours i got a file too large message. so i will resize mine and try that. i suffer from a bad case of the noobs.

Attachments

• sig3.jpg
    sig3.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 274,873
Last edited:
539x200. should be within limits
Dale, you should copy the line below in your signature, but remove the space in the [ img]:

[ img]http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/attachments/signature-general-pics-upload/129595d1272341938-official-sig-avatar-test-thread-sig3.jpg[/img]

Attachments

• sig3.jpg
    sig3.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Thanks Wheels and Wuger....Marcel did it. its all stuff that is personal to me. the 51 was my dad's from a picture my sister painted...the 262 ( also from that pic) was his 5th vic. the crow on the cobra was the logo/symbol for the 357th Fg/364Sq to which he belonged and the page was one of his combat reports. I think Marcel did an most excellent job.

Nice Siggy. :)
Your Avatar is pretty neat too.

And with that picture I have figured out how to get an attachment in the post to show up between text instead of having to use an outside hosting service. 8) :blob8:

Wheels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back