Official Sig / Avatar test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Test

Attachments

• Footer 4.png
    Footer 4.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 578,977
Firstly you have to upload the pic here directly. I would suggest creating your own thread for that. It can come in handy for future projects if you decide to change it. The photobucket hotlink isn't a good way for that. When it is done , copy the URL address of the picture and go to your profile and find My Settings menu. There you will find Edit Signature option. Click it and paste the URL address of your image into the Edit Signature window between two image tags "
". Then click the Save Signature button at the bottom of the Edit Signature window. That's all.

Last edited:
I think I found the way :D :idea:... now I'll just make a little bigger.:shock:

I guess I'll have to start rebuilding everything from the image to avoid losing sharpness ...:!:8)

Glad we could help and that Sig looks pretty nice!

If you're having a little difficulty in resizing the image, you could always ask Wurger for assistance, he's pretty good with that.

Of course, you'll owe him a chilled Negra Modelo (or a Bohemia) :lol:

New siggie...

fubar #2.jpg

...if anyone has or can find other Fubar nose art, I'd appreciate it. I have 4 so far. This one plus a B-24, -29, and a P-38.

Geo

EDIT: I couldn't change my siggie, I got this message,

Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission

Your signature cannot be longer than 1000 characters including BB code markup.

EDIT EDIT: Got to pondering late into the A.M. and methinks it's all the GB icons that are the problem so if I were to group them thusly...

Untitled.jpg

...and treated this as a siggie, would that solve the overload in characters? I think Bill(N4521U) already did this for me but somehow it reverted back to what's seen below ↓

EDIT THE EDIT EDIT There is no longer a "what's seen below ↓"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back