Official Sig / Avatar test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

siggy

Attachments

• siggy 2013.jpg
    siggy 2013.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 282,513
It's up to you only. Just find a picture or a couple of them with your favourite kite and go. An imagination is powerful.

so I'm thinking about these for my avatar and signature. My question is that I see the requirements are 600x200, and yet I see a ton of sigs that can be resized? I've been searching the forums on how to do this, but to no avail. A really friendly bud on the gaijin forums, named Olife on the forums, for Birds of Steel took these pics on that game via his PS3. The pics are gorgeous and I'd like to give people the opportunity to appreciate them at high detail :D

Attachments

• Olife Wildcat signature.png
    Olife Wildcat signature.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 200
  • Olife Dauntless resize.png
    Olife Dauntless resize.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 198
  • Marion E Carl avatar.jpg
    Marion E Carl avatar.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 184
  • suv0.png
    suv0.png
    113.6 KB · Views: 196
Wheels,

thanks for the reply. I was thinking more like Wurger, up above my post. His signatures have a "Click this bar to view the original image of 650x250px." on them to enlarge them. I was wondering how that works lol

the server resizes the image automatically if the image is over a set width...

Anything over 580 (I think, might be a little less) pixels wide gets resized with that bar that you're referring to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back