Okay Fellas

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:D

Oh.....I have forgotten, Be careful with an ink printer.Their inks have a bad feature to be blurred at edges.A laser printer is much better.

Yes., but I might be able to have it done at a printing shop.

But right now I'm trying to hunt down a high resolution image of the EE decal sheet. I found a pic of it, but it's crappy. Does anybody have the sheet they're willing to scan or have a good photo of just the number? All I need is the starboard side 13.

Unfortunately I don't have the decal sheet but I took some pics of these similar from a Polish kit for the Dora.Maybe it can help a bit.These are in a size they were taken.

Attachments

• red13.zip
    3 MB · Views: 47
Wojtek, I think that will do nicely, very high quality. I can't see the white around the red, but there's not a lot that can be done about that, it doesn't show up well. I have a way to get around that. Thanks! And thanks for the offer Wayne!

EDIT: Sorry Wojtek, is that in 1/32 already?

While I don't want to step on Wojtek's toes for his excellent efforts, here is a scan of the white and red from my 1/32 sheet with a ruler for sizing...
I have another higher res shot if you want it.

Attachments

• JV44_Red 13 Decals.JPG
    JV44_Red 13 Decals.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 47
Oh... A great support to my efford.Thanks Wayne. :D :D :D I think these white and red numbers are axactly what he needs for making masks or decals.
My pics are taken from a decal sheet for 1/72 scale.

:thumbleft: my Friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back