Okay Fellas (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

So from the pictures that Wojtek so graciously posted, it appears that the top of the plan is 75/83, not 82/83, and the spot under the numbers is RLM 02, which isn't even shown on the Hasegawa plans. The instrctions from Hasegawa have it COMPLETELY wrong, so Wojtek's post was invaluble. Thank you again my friend! :)

Werk Nummer for Red13.

Attachments

• Red13_werk numner.jpg
    Red13_werk numner.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 47
Ah, thank you sir! Am I correct in thinking it was only on the one side? I hope so, because I will be able to piece together that number from other decals, although the thicknesses of the numbers are different. :evil:

In the Red13 case there is no proof that the Werk Nummer was painted on both the fin sides.I think it was on the port side only.But there are pics where we can say that these werk nummeren were painted on the starboard or on both sides aswell.

As I said on the port side it will be enough.
And by the way have you download the zip file I posted? I have deleted the post.

hey Catch, haven't had a chance yet to add to Wojtek's info.....it hasn't been mentioned yet but are you aware that Red '13' is different on each side of the fuselage..starboard side is a much broader style.

A point for you Wayne.I have forgotten about the difference between the both numbers. :thumbleft: But I think Catch has already noticed it.
Anyway glad you reminded about it.:D

Here you are .

Attachments

• red13 number1.jpg
    red13 number1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 43
  • red13 number2.jpg
    red13 number2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 45

Users who are viewing this thread

Back