Old threads

cheddar cheese

Major General
20,259
22
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Location
WSM, England
Hiya.

Ive noticed recently that there are a lot of threads that are months old and have not been posted in for months. I think it would be a good idea if you put all threads that, say, havent been posted in for 3 months into a new forum, titled "old threads" or something. However i think you should still be able to post in them.

Good idea or bad idea? I thought it would make the common threads more easily accessible.

Ta. 8)
 
cheddar cheese said:
that means no :lol: forget it :lol: 8)

means i'll do it soon enough

you stand corrected. :lol:
 
Hm, this too should be made an old thread since the last post was made back in 2004...

Just a joke! Seriously, I have a question about this old threads... They are supposed to be waiting to be revived, but how can that be when is impossible to post in them? For example, I have found one interesting (to me anyway) old thread in which I wanted to post but couldn't...

There can be some pretty interesting stuff hidden in this old threads.
 
Last edited:
The problem is that the threads take up space, so they are archived.

You could always ask a moderator to open up a thread for you, or you could simply start a new thread on the subject.
 
Thanks for explanation Adler.In this particular case its not a big deal anyway. I'm sure it will pop up in some new thread sooner or latter...
 
Thanks for explanation Adler.In this particular case its not a big deal anyway. I'm sure it will pop up in some new thread sooner or latter...
I have noticed the same thing.:(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back