One sentence story (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

into the eye of the Frenchman, he took great pleasure in hearing the screams of pain from his companion. Quickly, he grabbed the Frenchman's behind, yelling....

Santa, realising someone was trying to impersonate him, he grabbed the anti-impersonator spray from his desk, and stormed out of his office. Sana can't stand impersonators.

Yet Finnagin was unaware of Santa's motives. The Frenchmen was not taken aback with having his arse grabbed and the salt was almost gone. What to do?

Finnagin looked ruefully out the window, thinking of ways to demean the seemingly invincible Frenchman. All of a sudden it dawned on him! All he'd need was two buxom Swedish exchange students, some honey and a twister mat. Quickly Finnagin gathered his materials, whilst Santa was dashing through the snow on a one horse open sleigh towards him.

With a sudden rush, the Frenchman has an epiphany. He knows exactly what to do with the "materials". The Frenchman lectures the beautiful Swedes on proper French hygiene and shaving techniques, explains how the French invented honey, and proceeds to perform an eye test with the twister mat.

Finnegan, in a fit of rage, tore the Frenchman limb from limb screaming "Daddy, why did you leave me?!!", whilst the buxom Swedes watch in horror as Santa stormed up to the kitchen.

Santa roared, "Who here is trying to impersonate me?! Once I find out I will do one of many horrible and dastardly things to you!" And the whole scene unfolded with a tedious inevitability.

...his wit. Yes, Santa could dispose of any impersonator with his razor shap wit as he was a black belt in the art of sarcasm. This ability of his has been known to...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back