One sentence story

Meanwhile, however, Freddie Mercury and Tom Robinson meandered hand in hand through the bucolic landscape, stopping now and again to admire the russets and oranges of the leaves on the autumn trees, and stroke one another's moustaches with a gentle crack of the wrist...
 
Whereupon Tom pulled himself up to his full height, pushed out his chest, and roared, "WHAT A POOF! What are you doing in my Marine Corps, you queen!"
 
"Oh how wrong can you be? Oh to fall in love was my very first mistake", lamented Freddy.
 
Freddie was encouraged, "This thing called love I just can't handle it. This thing called love I must get round to it. I ain't ready for this crazy little thing called love..."
 
(Speak for yourself, mate! I'd sooner listen to John Edmond than that mincing poof!)

"Can I handle your crazy little thing, then?" sighed Tom.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back