Ouch!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Colin1

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 2, 2009
United Kingdom
That's got to sting a little bit...

Attachments

• shaolin.jpg
    shaolin.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 343
And I'm sure that's an authentic pair of Nike's he's wearing, too. :lol: Seriously, though, these guys are amazing, and the things they train themselves to do are simply mind-boggling. Case in point: my mind is boggled.

Your's and mine both RA! The law of physics says that's not possible but they prove it wrong.

I tend to disagree with you, ABW.
I think that there's a lot more possible than we tend to think in the physical world, we "just" need to rediscover the limits.
And I also think that human beings is capable of doing a lot more than we think, meaning: outside of the tin-foil-hat area. :lol:
I think we can do incredible things if we get properly trained from an early age, and this guy just proves it. ;)

I guess I should have finished my thought. I agree with you in all respects Maria. The mind can make the body do some unbelievable things. I know this from experience. I'm actually fed up with scientist.

You give your kid away to get him trained with the Shaolin monks when he's 2-3 years old, and when he's a teenager, he can do stuff like that if he keeps at his training.
Hm, this sure beats kids running around with their baseball caps worn bass-ackwards, and their trousers around their ankles any day, in my eyes... :lol:

I tend to disagree with you, ABW.
I think that there's a lot more possible than we tend to think in the physical world, we "just" need to rediscover the limits.
And I also think that human beings is capable of doing a lot more than we think, meaning: outside of the tin-foil-hat area. :lol:
I think we can do incredible things if we get properly trained from an early age, and this guy just proves it. ;)

What's the point in doing something like that (point.....ah-ha ha). I don't mean any disrespect to the physical and mental training needed to do that (which no doubt must have been intense for several years), but how often will you get to use that skill in a practical way? That's just my thoughts though from one who still wears a tin-foil hat ;)

Still...that is amazing!:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back