Dec 8, 2008 #41 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria Great idea on the guitar Marcel
Dec 8, 2008 #42 timshatz Chief Master Sergeant 3,912 26 Joined Mar 29, 2006 Location Phila, Pa Way to go Marcel! OUTSTANDING!
Dec 8, 2008 #43 seesul Senior Master Sergeant 3,586 108 Joined Jun 3, 2006 Location Zlin, Czech Republic Website www.leteckabitvakarpaty.cz hi marcel, heartly congrants from me i was out till today and noticed this great news now...
Dec 8, 2008 #45 sunny91 Video Extraordinaire 5,201 134 Joined Apr 2, 2005 Congratulations to you and your wife.. sunny.
Dec 8, 2008 #46 Catch22 Major 9,551 83 Joined Jun 13, 2007 Location Edmonton, Alberta Website www.coryulmer.com Congratulations! We have something in common, I needed the vacuum as well!
Dec 9, 2008 Thread starter #47 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,647 6,756 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl Thank you, everybody. Catch22 said: Congratulations! We have something in common, I needed the vacuum as well! Click to expand... Should I start worrying now?
Thank you, everybody. Catch22 said: Congratulations! We have something in common, I needed the vacuum as well! Click to expand... Should I start worrying now?
Dec 9, 2008 #48 A4K Brigadier General 18,079 7,317 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Congratulations Marcel! Evan
Dec 9, 2008 #49 Torch Senior Master Sergeant 3,179 1,064 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location Florida Congrats, hope he has a bright and healthy future....