OUR SON IS BORN!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

congratulations young man and even in December.......excellent month. May you both enjoy being loving parents to that little boy quickly arising to be a man................even with those sleepless nights and the aggrivation(s) it's all worth it.

thumbs up

Thanks guys. Here a picture of Kiran, the day after. Everything is well, he drinks well and had a full diaper already. My wife is also doing quite well considering the effort she had to make. We're really blessed.

Attachments

• PC070037.JPG
    PC070037.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 73
Hi guys,

I finally have some time. Little guy is being fed by his mother and his older brother has gone to bed.

I told you those cobblestones would do zee treek !!
Actually Charles, the contractions wouldn't come, some medication was necessary to start it. Therefore Kiran was born in the Hospital and not at home as we planned it. In the end it proved to be a lucky situation as the birth itself was complicated as well and wouldn't have been successful at home.

There is nothing more important in life than a child.
I full hearty agree. I feel like flying without an aeroplane right now.

Best wishes to your wife and son, and hope you get some decent sleep....how long was the labour????
The labour was ectually rather quick, medicine was given at 21.00h, Kiran was born at 22.56h. Problem was that his hearth rate dropped, so they had to use a vacuum to free him quickly. He had himself entangled in the umbilical cord, which was the reason why he got stuck. Boy, was I glad to be in a hospital with professionals who acted adequate. My wife did an excellent job though.

C'est magnifique Marcel, c'est du chenu nouvelle mon ami !!!!!
Mes félicitations....:D :D :D
Your french is probably better then mine, Wojtek ;) But thanks :)
Congrats to you and your wife, Marcel!!!!

Looks like he's ready to put a pair of headsets on!! :)
Actually I was thinking of giving him a guitar. His voice can almost compete with the best metal singers :lol:

Thank you all for your kind wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back