OV-10 Bronco 1/72 Academy (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

croato

Airman
Jun 13, 2010
Milan/Italy
Nice model but cocpit to trow away! I don't like aftermarket things so >Eduard is not for me !!
Actualy, I'm testing a products of a new company - AHMWYC ( A Home Made What You Can ) and must say that isn't bad. Pieces fit very well:p

DSCF4048.jpg

DSCF4047.jpg

DSCF4113.jpg

DSCF4122.jpg

DSCF4119-1.jpg

DSCF4121.jpg

DSCF4120-1.jpg

I decided not to use their set for seats ( i'd like to do something by my self :oops:) but probably some other set during the work.
Sorry for my bad english and thanks for vison
croato

Nice work, and don't worry about the English - some of us are worse! I agree about aftermarket stuff - why pay lots for a little, when you can make it yourself?! (with some exceptions of course).

I'm with both of you. I don't own many aftermarket item. I'm very much oldschool when it comes to that. There are e few things that are next to impossible to scratch build, such as spoked wheels, so I do own a few items.
Beautiful start on your model. I've always liked that airplane. I ran into an old Air Progress from when the plane was just a proposal. Did you know that there was a proposed light transport version with a different cockpit nacelle? I'll post some pics soon.

I'd appreciate this very much, thanks
croato

Last edited:
I agree, looks like you've got the paint right were it's supposed to be. Nice work.
I had forgotten that I was going to post these pics until I picked up this post again, sorry for the delay, enjoy.

Attachments

• OV-101.jpg
    OV-101.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 257
  • OV-105.jpg
    OV-105.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 269

Users who are viewing this thread

Back