Jul 5, 2011 #1 v2 Major 9,540 13,083 Joined Nov 9, 2005 Location Cracow St. Clair Photo-Imaging 360º Pans
Jul 5, 2011 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,318 38,853 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Jul 5, 2011 #3 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. I posted this a while back but still fantastic!
Jul 7, 2011 #4 B bob3170 Airman 98 0 Joined Dec 2, 2009 OMG, I see rivets on the wing seriously, really cool, just be careful you don't make yourself dizzy spinning it too fast
OMG, I see rivets on the wing seriously, really cool, just be careful you don't make yourself dizzy spinning it too fast
Jul 7, 2011 #5 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Thats pretty cool!
Jul 10, 2011 #6 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust.