Pacific Fighters Screenshots.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maybe. After I lost all those skins I kinda lost the mood for making new ones. I have a friend that would love an Star Fox Me-262. Or maybe Star Wolf themed.

Hey, yall, does Pacific fighters stand alone, or do you have to have an earlier version of IL-2? I keep seeing the German, Italian stuff in your pix-- are you going back and forth between IL-2 and Pacific Fighters?

*chuckles* Have I met yet another Star Fox fan?

pf2007-08-1414-49-05-70.jpg

Well I think I might get back into the swing of it, and try to get a more professional look. Crimson Skies skins would also be pretty cool, don't ya think?

Kool Kitty, the Hellcat is just a void with Star Fox pictures, the rest have a light grey. I was trying to get everything close to the Arwing, but then my computer died and I lost all those old skins. No harm in trying again though, right? Especially now that I'm backing them up. My girlfriend is helping me get better at photoshop, too.

Ah, and Shadows of Lylat. I once knew some of the guys that worked on it. I would've loved to help, but I'm lacking in any skills to help. I've also talked to Dylan Cuthbert, the guy from Q-Games that complimented their work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back