Paint Racks?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Glenn - That rack is just t*ts!

I made one out of an old wooden cassette tape holder that I was quite proud of...until I saw yours! Will post pictures anyway!

Jim

EDIT: Added the promised pictures...

Now you see it!

2012-12-18_20-12-39_935.jpg

Now you don't!

2012-12-18_20-11-52_602.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Glenn, I'll let Mick know. We saw a Glencoe Viscount over here at the equivalent of around $80, and the original Frog 1/96th scale kit at - wait for it - equivalent of $200 !!!

I made mine out of 2x4s formed as steps with some scraps of plywood held together with drywall screws. It could be made with all hand tools although I used a chop saw. Everything is right where you can see it and get at it. Only downside is it weighs a ton, but then I never move it.

That is freakin awesome T Bolt

ok, ok, ok, I need to see a pic of that rack of your's Crimea. I mean the paint thing is nice..... but how come I did not get a pic of your rack like viking did?
:p
Dale

Gotta agree with TBolt, just a tad too much info, Terry. But, nice pic. Bet you have all those beer swizzling mates chasing you around the LHS.
Dale

Users who are viewing this thread

Back