Paint Racks?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ok, ok, you both better open the window the next you are air brushing. The fumes is a gettin to you!
Dale

When this thread came up, I was in the process of brainstorming what I wanted. I then found this for half price at my fishing shop and it's perfect.

There was styles I would have preferred, but at the price, this was a winner!

It came with lids and dividers in the trays, so I just removed them so it's an open drawer. Just have to make sure I don't pull the drawers right out, As they do come out!

Probably worked out a lot cheaper than making something anyway!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    708.7 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    845.2 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    692.7 KB · Views: 81
Well, Harbor Freight came to the rescue wrt the pain rack/storage needs. They had the bin rack shown in the pics on sale today for $15.99. I could not even buy the wood for the idea I designed for that cheap. So, the hand tools are put away, the saw unplugged and my paints are all stored now.

IMG_5861.JPG

Dale

I most certainly do not have as swish a paint storage as some of you (green with envy), but I think I can boast to having more paints than I need.

Mine are just in a simple ex-government set of desk drawers picked up for a few bucks and then a couple of storage boxes that I knocked up.

20130108-2a.jpg

20130108-2b.jpg

20130108-2c.jpg

20130108-2d.jpg

A couple of reasons for all the paint is through collecting freebees from ex-modellers and an unbelievable amount sent by suppliers who have stuffed up orders by sending either the wrong paint initially or duplicating and even triplication back-orders. I am also in the process of replacing the Humbrol with Model Master.

Holy hell, Vic. If those are all enamels, keep any flames out of the room or you are in big trouble FAST. ;)
Dale

Users who are viewing this thread

Back