Pearl Harbor Type 97 Carrier Bomber Kate

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, it's been a while, side tracked on some other projects, but some more progress has been made.

Attachments

• IMGP8412_Assembly_Wings  Fuselage_1.JPG
    IMGP8412_Assembly_Wings Fuselage_1.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 102
  • IMGP8415_Assembly_Wings  Fuselage_2.JPG
    IMGP8415_Assembly_Wings Fuselage_2.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 112
wayne i just adore the tanks, the tiger i'm all wet !!:shock: , this is also one of my other passions in modelling but they have to be in 1/25th scale no smaller :mad: .

the bird has had some very good detailing so far :shockingzap: very good stuff indeed.

...ian

Ian...please don't get THAT excited!:lol: I was pretty pleased with the Tiger, the scheme was one I just had to do...it does look good!! Still got a few more Tigers to do yet, with one in progress now.
Thanks for the comments Guys!

A couple more shots...

Attachments

• IMGP8420_Assembly_Fuselage  Wings_4.JPG
    IMGP8420_Assembly_Fuselage Wings_4.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 124
  • IMGP6932 Wings to Fuselage d.JPG
    IMGP6932 Wings to Fuselage d.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 132
Extremely nice Wayne!:) especially for 1/48Th scale . I also do WWII armour! I have no Photos of my tanks as they are in display cases at a few local hobby shops.I also Gave one to the singer Mark Anthony(Jennifer Lopez's husband) back in 2001 when I was showing him how to airbrush.I gave him a Tunisian Tiger I from the Academy kit with Fruil modelisimo track and photo etch all over.8)

Thanks TT! Prefer to keep my Armour builds to the basics with a bit of added detail here and there. Although this Tiger has the AFV separate track links rather than the moulded set.

Thanks Charles!

Managed to add the front cowl and paint some detail on the engine...

Attachments

• IMGP8500_Cowl  Engine_a.JPG
    IMGP8500_Cowl Engine_a.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 99
  • IMGP8496_Cowl  Engine_c.JPG
    IMGP8496_Cowl Engine_c.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMGP8499_Cowl  Engine_d.JPG
    IMGP8499_Cowl Engine_d.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 80

Users who are viewing this thread

Back