Personal Backgrounds (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

none of your business....................and I am being kind actually, so don't get offended :D

At the end of my enlistment, I was in Haiti and things there got extremely ugly and unethical, so I was glad I got out... I do not regret anything I've ever done, let alone being in the Navy...

Well, there was this one time, in Band Camp....
I envy you. What were you doing there?
Well, besides the countries visited that I've been in combat, when u go on deployments, u stop in at various ports to spread the good will of the American Navy... Other places u go to to help train the local armed forces... Still other ports u pull into after doing some joint excercises... (No Pisis, not those kind of Joints...)

Okay... My background is in no way as interresting as the other members up there.

I'm born in the Province of Québec (Canada) in 1984. (Yeah, I know... No one is perfect.) I graduated from High School in 2001, began an "Industrial Drawing" course, stopped after completing a year, took a year off, then completed a course in Private Security. So now I'm officially a Security Officer but I was also taught the Private Investigator and body-guard jobs. Though I never worked as a body-guard.

I'm now doing everything I can to get out of the sh*thole that we commonly call "Québec".

That's funny, because I'm doing everything I can to stay in the sh*thole that we commonly call "Nova Scotia". :lol:

Yeah, you laugh now. [-(
Soon we'll be...:-k...we'll be...Aww, who am I kidding? It's pathetic. :(

;)

In the relative sense it is. Nova Scotia is located in the poorer region of Canada, and we're the most backward of the lot when it comes to keeping up with the times in terms of social and economic change. I mean, we're not poor to the point of destitution or anything like that, but it could be better. The standard of living is fine, but people here are very old-fashioned. They can't see opportunity when it slaps them in the face. Realistically, I don't know if I'll be able to live out my days here. Things are very gradually improving with the provincial economy, but I can't see very much in the immediate future. Once I leave the Navy, I'll probably have to seek employment out west somewhere. We'll see.

But ya know what? She be me home, and I'll always love 'er. :cool:

Buddy, if I ever meet up with you in prison, I'll take the biggest, blackest dude I can find over your f*cked up, butt-ugly arse! :lol:

F*ck that noise! I'm gone like a fart on the wind, brudda!

Delusional said:
DerAdlerIstGelandet, what made you join the U.S. Army?

Well basically when I graduated from Highschool I went back to the United States and attended college. I soon however ran out of money to pay my bills, rent, and tuition so I returned to Germany to live with my parents for a bit and make some money so I could return the next year and finish my college.

When I returned I recieved my consription notice to the German Army. I weight my options. German Army 18 months but no benefits. US Army 6 years for the job that I wanted but I get college money.

I then enlisted in the US Army as a UH-60L Blackhawk Repairer and was stationed in Germany. I have since become a Crew Chief (for the last 5 and half years now) and have about 1500 flight hours in the Blackhawk. I have been deployed to Kosovo for 10 months on the NATO Peace Keeping mission and then was deployed to Iraq for 12 months as part of Iraqi Freedom.

I am also married to a lovely German lady who is studying Biology at the moment.

Since joining the Army I have obtained my private pilots liscence and my A&P liscence and am soon getting out of the Army.

My interests include traveling the world, WW2 militaria collecting, flying, stamp collecting, coin collecting, and pretty much anything aviation.

Places Ive been: Germany (obviously), USA (obviously), Mexico, Canada, Dominican Republic, France, Portugal, Spain, England, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Bulgraria, Romania, Macedonia, Kosovo, Iraq, Kuwait, Denmark, Norway, and Hungary....Well that is to name a few....

There was that a long eneogh response. :D

lesofprimus said:
If ur gonna quote Sandler, atleast give him props... And I notice u havent bothered to tell ur little story....

Yes excuse me,

It was an Adam Sandler Audio from '96, titled The Buffoon at the Dean Of Admissions

Ok My Story?

Ill get on subject,

Born and Raised In Edmonton, Alberta, Canada also my residense.

I Attended Elementary at place called Laperle, Junior High at a place called Sir George Simpson and Highschool at a place called Jasper Place.

However I did my Grade 9-10 at a school in Ontario called
Alexander Mackenzie

My best subjects in Highschool were Welding, Social Studies, Science, English and Fabricating (metals),

I started Cadets in Ontario, the 102 First Hussars which is affiliated with the Canadian 6th Armoured division. I was with the Hussars for 2 yearsthen moved back to Edmonton and joined with 2 PPCLI Cadet Corps, When I grew tired of Cadets and left I had acheived the rank of Master Warrant Officer, earned standard and Emergency first aid patch, Gold Star Level Patch, Silver fitness level Patch, 1st class Marksman patch and The Duke Of Edinsburg.

I went to work for my dad at a Fountain Tire, and when I graduated Highschool I had my requirments to go to Kingston and a good backround as well, The Duke is what ensured my entry, ask NS why he was in the Cadets too.

So basically I moved back Ontario, joined the Reserves part time while I went to school, did two Semesters of Officer training and two semestors of Political Science.

After I finished I moved back to Edmonton AGAIN! joined the Regs with the PPCLI.
I did a 3 year stint in the Special Forces, but I found the their standard training to be just too extreme considering all we did was train Himalayan Soldier's to fight Musket armed Communist's and try to bust Natives smuggling smokes to the states.

killed my first Muslim in the Bulkans, killed my second in Afganistan, I may have killed more Im not sure if any1 was in the Cave.

The places I have been posted-Slovakia, Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia, Afganistan, Haitis, Cyprus, Himalayas and might go to Sudan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back