Photography - equipment, help hints

Here's a bit of news that may be of interest to any of us that still use film.

It looks like film is making a comeback and I hope Kodak considers bringing some of their other films, too.

KodakAlaris | KodakAlaris
 
Interesting indeed. When I worked for 'The Big Yellow Box', I used Ektachrome extensively for reproduction and AV programmes, very nice film.
 
Yep, I wish I'd kept them now. Bought in the early 1980's, and still like new when I sold them, around five years ago I think.
Compact, easy to handle, and with a wonderful feel to them, and, of course, excellent results.
 
Not reading the manual well, I was disregarding the AF-ON button on my Nikon.
Thanks for your nice information, Marcel :thumbright:
Yes, for me the same. I never knew about this. Can be handy. I don't think it will make sharper images, but I think it will allow me to have more control. I will try this the coming weeks to see if it works for me.
 
Certainly looks interesting. Will have to experiment.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back