Pierre H. Clostermann, Leading French Ace

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad a thread about Clostermann developed like this, trashing France or any other contry is a bad idea, it does not matter if there is some truth in those jokes or not - IT'S SIMPLY BAD TASTE and childish behaviour:(

As for French Aces, not only were there free French units in RAF, defending, which country was it hmmm - Great Britain maybe? But there was also a free French unit called Normandie-Nieman that fought with Russians and kicked ass big time in not so fancy planes.
As for Clostermann he was one of the best pilots in RAF, and the Best Hawker Tempest(not Typhoon as some don't seem to know the difference:lol: ) pilot

Too bad a thread about Clostermann developed like this, trashing France or any other contry is a bad idea, it does not matter if there is some truth in those jokes or not - IT'S SIMPLY BAD TASTE and childish behaviour:(

Thankyou for sharing that with us. Now I can sleep better at night. What a relief!

This site is all about bad taste...
I would disagree but then again I saw some people here think Spitfire is a beautiful plane soo:lol:
Thankyou for sharing that with us. Now I can sleep better at night. What a relief!
I'm always happy when I can help:D

And if I could offer up one more tidbit of information, if u dont like how things are around here, ie Piss on the French/Surrender Skills by the French crap, u may want to look for another message board to fill ur needs/wants/desires, as the last fu*kturd meatball who bit*hed about our ways here is no longer around...

Get the hint???

If not, maybe this will help get the point across that opinions about the way things are run here are not needed required or desired....
32186.jpg

Well this will probably get me banned since you are the all mighty moderator, but I'm not French so:
Yeah boy, go F-U-C-K yourself too :)

Hmmmm, does that deserve a banning??? Nah, not just yet...

Figured u werent French, but just another pus*y who thinks that hating the French is as evil as Jeffrey Dahmer....

Thing is, I'll bet u ur virginity that there are more people on this globe that hate America/Americans than there are here pissing on the French...

Figured u werent French, but just another pus*y who thinks that hating the French is as evil as Jeffrey Dahmer....
Don't know who J.Dahmer is, but I can't see how anybody can hate French, based on what one can read here, they never hurt anybody anyway...
Thing is, I'll bet u ur virginity that there are more people on this globe that hate America/Americans than there are here pissing on the French...

Is that what bothers you? Ah well I'm not suprised as this is probably true...

And just for the record I really don't give a f*ck if you ban me or not, but if you or anybody else here thinks I'll put up with the BS directed at me and/or my country just to stay on this forum - you are very wrong.
Make of this what you want...

brainfart said:
I can't see how anybody can hate French, based on what one can read here, they never hurt anybody anyway...
Exactamundo, they never hurt anybody... Its kinda hard to inflict damage on an invading army when u've already dropped ur weapons and are running in the opposite direction...
brainiac said:
but if you or anybody else here thinks I'll put up with the BS directed at me and/or my country just to stay on this forum - you are very wrong.
Ur country??? I see the Croatian flag a-flying under ur name...

Jeffrey Dahmer was a cannibal serial killer here in the US who drilled holes in his victims skulls to try and make sex slaves out of them... About as evil as it gets...

free French units in RAF, defending, which country was it hmmm - Great Britain maybe?

They were fighting in the RAF, but they were fighting for France still, hence they fought under the name Free French- and after most of them went back to Vichy France there were few of them left..........

Oh boy, this game never gets old. I just love how people get all but hurt in forums like this when no one is making direct fun out them. We make fun of the French, Germans, Americans, Russian, Aussies and British all the same.

Get over it!

The language used by moderators on this thread is, IMO, unacceptable. We cannot expect the noobs or other members to debate in a reasonable way if we do not.

<taken to Admin forum> They are like any other country they have good folk and bad folk.

kiwimac

How about no... Ur opinion means little to me concerning my or any other members opinion concerning the French... If I need a lesson from anyone concerning my behavior, I'll let u know....

And for the record, if u have any other further chickenshit opinions concerning my behavior here, u either briing it up in the Moderators section or keep ur fu*kin opinions to urself....

Agreed...

Having said that if a moderator has a problem with another moderator they need to bring it up in the moderator section...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back