Ok here are the concept mock up for my now built almost finished JU 87Z Tnk Killer...I know I used 2 R2 kits but hey I like the bulky engine it will go well with the 3 cannons!
I think it would look better if you included the 'inboard section of the gull-wing from each fuselage instead of running the wing centre section straight across.
This is similar to my FG 2 Twin Corsair I was mucking around with a few years ago.
Sorry for hijacking the thread, but here is the P-36 twin.
4 x .50in in central wing, 1 x 37mm (derived from US AA piece), 2 x 1200HP, 550 km/h (since we've just disposed with nice chunk of the tick wing). Available in 1941.
Well the Corsair is awesome...the P 36 is cool too..as for cannons..im going to use the G model wing mounted and the big ole can opener from the Henschel 129 in the center section. I stuck with a the straight center wing for strength and to mount that big honker of a cannon. Right now I am scratch building spat less landing gear to handle that Russian mud. Before I forget..anyone have any extra 1/48 cannons?
well they are all monogram 1/48 kits i got off ebay..none had glass or guns or landing gear...i built them up to the point of best completion they are in a box waiting for parts and i might have to take a couple and do a P 38Z...
Here she is so far...mated, painted in original scheme, then over painted in white by hand to give her the mop and bucket look.. added one seat second cockpit (Gunner/ Co pilot)...to add next spatless landing gear and the third cannon(getting my Hs 129 in the mail soon)