Please welcome Njaco and Gnomey as moderators

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And the longest active member other than Horse if I am not mistaken...

Sad to see the Cat-Pong Siggy gone though. :(

He also did not have to leave. He just was not participating as a Mod (and had not done so for a very long time), and therefore we made a decision to put someone else in his place.

He is always welcome here on this forum as a member.

He also did not have to leave.

He is always welcome here on this forum as a member.

Oh I don't think he has gone?

I certainly understand the need for active mods, I don't have any issue with that at all

Just that HotSpace doesn't have the Cats playing ping-pong siggy anymore, I could watch that for hours... :lol::lol::lol:

Well I personally hope he's not gone, but that was how he left it with the Mods. If so, I hope all goes well for him. Best to HotSpace. I'll always remember the Queen uploads, mate. Whether you choose to stick around or not. :toothy5:

Attachments

• Shut the eff up 2.gif
    Shut the eff up 2.gif
    562.8 KB · Views: 96
Wouldn't be the first time....

Just because I exceeded the 55 word a minute....

I send out a guinea pig or two before I go anywhere or do anything, feck knows where that caracter can be hiding...

I thought most of the mods had a 5 word a minute allowence. I guess they got their quotas too.;)

And unfortunately your name pops up on their radar. You might try for the entrapment clause. You know , unmarked signature, no bubble-gum lights on the user name........8)

LOL. He should be happy to hear that. Or maybe not now that you're not calling him whole.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back