Please welcome Njaco and Gnomey as moderators

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder

"Shooter"
Sep 17, 2004
Moorpark, CA
www.vg-photo.com
Please join me in welcoming Gnomey and Njaco as new moderators on the site. Gnomey has been here almost as long as I have been here (2004!). Njaco joined back in early 2007.

Welcome aboard gents.

Congratulations my friends! Welcome to the team.

And for those that are wondering, we the moderating team decided to do this not to make more moderators just to have more, but to replace two moderators who are no longer active to the site. Those that were replaced did this forum a great service, but have moved on to other things.

Which two mods left?

Nonskimmer and HotSpace.

Welcome aboard guys. I too wish to echo Adler's sentiments. This is not a reflection of poor performance from Nonskimmer and HotSpace. It only reflects their ability to participate in the forum on a consistent basis over the years. We actually miss their presence when they were more active and wholeheartedly support their continued membership.

Gnomey and Njaco are well qualified to fill their ranks. Welcome aboard guys.

Nonskimmer and HotSpace.

Welcome aboard guys. I too wish to echo Adler's sentiments. This is not a reflection of poor performance from Nonskimmer and HotSpace. It only reflects their ability to participate in the forum on a consistent basis over the years. We actually miss their presence when they were more active and wholeheartedly support their continued membership.

Gnomey and Njaco are well qualified to fill their ranks. Welcome aboard guys.
You are now a senior mod!(you used to be yellow and now you're red):)

I dont remember hotspace though.
Hotspace just posted yesterday.(I think)

Last edited:
I want to thank all the Mods and Admins on this, the best site on the 'net. This was a pleasant surprise and my stupid joking aside, I want to make this place even better. I'll do my best.

Looking forward to banning Jan once a week! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back